Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 11 - Friday, 10/1/10

Biked to work then to the post office to send Christiana a birthday gift (skeleton gloves) and my mom a magnet. While there, this guy asked me if he could have my bike, I guess my response wasn't to his liking, because he seemed very hurt by my refusal. After the PO, I headed to Greenmount to get some supplies for my Halloween costume. The stores were all closing and Gabry called to hang out, so I headed to her house in Hampden. We then walked to Grano and ate some delicious pasta while the cars, dogs and pregnant teens noisily shuffled by. On the way back to her house we observed a tailless kitten that looked like a rabbit and a man with a spelunking light on his head running around. We never figured out what was going on with either of these creatures. I biked home.

No comments:

Post a Comment