Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 15 - Tuesday, 10/5/10

Today I decided to take the bus to work but unfortunately couldn't force myself out of bed early enough to catch the correct one. Instead of getting the 64 which would bring me right to work in a timely manner, I groggily stepped onto the 61, which only brings you to the Inner Harbor. So it's like 8:07am and I need to be at work at 8am and it takes like 25-30 minutes to walk from the Inner Harbor to my office. So..... what do I do? Walk. Luckily my friend/co-worker Lauren happened to drive by as I trekked down the trail of tears and picked me up. I was very lucky, although I still got to work hell of late, it could have been worse. After work, another friend/co-worker, Becca, and I went back to my place and then to Joann's for costume making supplies (I'm making hers). Then she dropped me off at home.

Oh, today I also reserved a zipcar for Saturday. Sara and I are planning a "day trip" in a "hybrid" for "free". Details will be forth coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment