Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 5 - Saturday, 9/25/10

This morning I walked to the Waverly Farmers Market and met up with Bonnie. We walked back to my house to drop off the vegetable goods then walked to a flea market at a church near North Ave. It was kind of a bust, but I did buy some brightly colored yarn and cooking pots. I then walked to the crepe shop to give Joe some food because he was working a double. Then, I met up with Bonnie again and went to her house to use her internet to reserve a zipcar. Turns out you have to reserve these things ahead of time (surprise!) and I really needed to get to the fabric store in the suburbs. It was 1pm by now and the next available zipcar in the entire city wouldn't be free until 6pm. Damn it. Lesson learned, people are apparently using these things like hotcakes. So, Bonnie drove me home and I got in my car and headed towards Sara's house to get her, then to the SUBURBS.


Driving my car makes me sad sometimes.

So far, not doing very well with this whole "not driving my car" thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment