Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 6 - Sunday, 9/26/10



Today I walked to the grocery store down the street to get supplies for the ice cream social Stephanie and I were hosting at our house. We supplied the ice cream and attendees supplied the toppings, the craziest/most uniquely delicious topping won a prize! Bonnie won with her buttered popcorn.


Every topping available, all at once. Madness.

After the social Aran and I rode to his house in his car to get the equipment for our show in DC tonight. Here is the hilarious flyer I am just seeing now. It was a double set of Height with Friends and AK Slaughter. It was a Sunday and it was whatever. After the show, I drove Aran's car (with him nodding off in the passenger's seat) back to Baltimore around 2am(?) in the rain. We both slept at Joe's that night (no sexy stuff).

No comments:

Post a Comment